Welcome from Orchy Design

Welcome from Orchy Design

Friday 9 July 2010

Busy, Busy!

Sometimes it feels as if there are just not enough hours in the day!  This week I have been busy starting to build a new and hopefully much improved website.  Building a website is always a challenge when you are teaching yourself as you go.  This time I have decided to go with Weebly which is not only free but has been recommended by several other crafters with pretty websites.
The biggest problem with our current website is the size of the images in the online shop.  Unfortunately they are quite small and although you can click on them to enlarge the photo, I find that from a personal point of view I prefer to visit a website and see nice, bright, clear images of all the prodcuts for sale.
So it is back to the drawing board and the homepage is now complete and looking pretty good if i do say so myself!
I have also been busy taking photographs of our new 'Highland Colours' collection.  Thankfully yesterday was a dry and fairly bright day in Glasgow which allowed me to get out into the garden and take a few snaps.  I plan to redo a few that I'm not completely happy with but here are a couple to give you an idea of how the new designs are looking.






There are a couple of other colours and bracelets and earrings in the collection but I hope you like what you see so far.  Susanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment